Kona Fishing Tournaments-Call to discuss!
Hawaii has many exciting and fun fishing tournaments. Most of these tournaments are held during the late spring and summer which is our prime time for the ultimate game fish, the Pacific Blue Marlin. If you are interested in fishing for one of these tournaments, please email or call. We enjoy tournament fishing and depending upon the circumstances, are open to various chartering options. We can discuss splitting entry fees, side pots, tournament charter rates, etc.
2016 Kona Fishing Tournament Schedule
- Rock-n-Reel Fishing Tournament - June 11 and 12 $500/entry fee
- Kona Kick Off - June 25 - 26 Entry Fee $ 750/boat
- Firecracker Open - July 2 - 3 Entry Fee $1000/boat
- World Cup - July 4th Entry Fee - $3000/boat
- Marlin Magic Lure Tournament - TBD
- Skins Marlin Derby - July 8, 9 and 10 Entry Fee $3000/boat .
- 2015 Kona Throw Down Tournament July 5, 6 and 7
- Hawaiian Int'l Billfish Tournament - July 30-August 6
- Huggos Wahine Tournament - Saturday, July 25
- Big Island Marlin Tournament- Aug. 12, 13 and 14 Entry Fee $2800/boat
- September Challenge September 9, 10 and 11
- Dirty Dozen 1st Saturday of the Month
**Note: The World Cup is a world wide fishing tournament for the largest Blue Marlin caught anywhere in the world that day. Kona boats have won this tournament more than any other area!
Registration & briefing takes place the DAY BEFORE the first day of any given tournament.