Kona Fishing Tournaments
Hawaii has many exciting and fun fishing tournaments. Most of these tournaments are held during the late spring and summer which is our prime time for the ultimate game fish, the Pacific Blue Marlin. I fish most of these tournaments, so if you are interested chartering HighNoon for one of these tournaments, please let me know well in advance. Or if you are just interested in knowing more about our Kona Blue Marlin fishing tournaments, please call me and we can discuss entry fees, side pots, HighNoon tournament charter rates, etc.
2013 Kona Fishing Tournament Schedule
- Rock-n-Reel Fishing Tournament - June 15-16 $500/entry fee
- Kona Kick Off - June 29 - 30 Entry Fee $ 750/boat
- Firecracker Open - July 6 - 7 Entry Fee $1000/boat
- World Cup - July 4th Entry Fee - $3000/boat
- Marlin Magic Lure Tournament - TBD
- Skins Marlin Derby - July 12, 13 and 14 Entry Fee $3000/boat
- 2013 Maui Series Championship - July 19 - 20
- Hawaiian Int'l Billfish Tournament - August 3 - 10
- Huggos Wahine Tournament - July 27
- Big Island Marlin Tournament- Aug. 16, 17 and 18 Entry Fee $2800/boat
- September Challenge September 14 and 15
- Dirty Dozen 1st Saturday of the Month
**Note: The World Cup is a world wide fishing tournament for the largest Blue Marlin caught anywhere in the world that day. Kona boats have won this tournament more than any other area!
Registration & briefing takes place the DAY BEFORE the first day of any given tournament.